[Cs-affiliates] Department Commencement - Sunday May 21, 9:00AM

Devits, Christopher R cdevits at bu.edu
Thu May 11 10:55:06 EDT 2017

Dear Faculty,

This is a reminder that our department’s commencement ceremonies will be on Sunday May 21 at 9:00AM. Please note we are at the same venue as last year. We are at the FitRec 3-court gym, which is in the lower level of the FitRec Center at 915 Commonwealth Ave. However, the entrance to our ceremony will be Buick Street, across from the Buick Street parking lot. There will be signs to direct graduates to our ceremony.

Another reminder to please pick up your regalia in the main office before next Sunday’s ceremony. The office will not be staffed on Sunday morning, so please pick up your regalia before then. We should have them ready for pick-up tomorrow.

Thanks, and we look forward to seeing all of you next Sunday!

-chris

Christopher DeVits
Department Administrator
Computer Science