[Cs-affiliates] FW: Blue Hills hiking in April

Devits, Christopher R cdevits at bu.edu
Mon Mar 20 16:05:15 EDT 2017

Hi All - A reminder to sign up for the hike organized by our PhD students. Details below.
-chris

On Mar 15, 2017 9:15 PM, "Oxana Poburinnaya" <oxanapob at bu.edu<mailto:oxanapob at bu.edu>> wrote:
Hi all,

we are organizing a department-wide hike in Blue Hills area, it's about 40-min drive to the south from Boston. We will reserve a bus to get us from BU to Blue Hills, and we need an estimate on a number of interested people.

Please fill out this 3-question form before Monday, March 20, to let us plan everything and reserve the bus: https://goo.gl/forms/Bix029pmlW4ccsJH3

The hike will happen on Saturday or Sunday, April 15-16, subject to weather cancellations. Exact date and time will be announced later. Expect the whole trip to take about 4, at most 5 hours (2 hours spent at Blue Hills, and 2 more hours for transportation).  If you want to get there at your own and don't need a seat in a bus, that's fine too.

We will pick the easiest (read: flat) trail, so no heroic actions are required to succeed.

Hope many people will sign up.
write me if you have any questions,
Oxana