[Cs-affiliates] Welcome Andrei to the CS faculty!

Wayne Snyder waysnyder at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 16:31:34 EDT 2017

YES!!!!

Wayne Snyder
Associate Professor, Director of Undergraduate Studies
Room MCS 290, Department of Computer Science
111 Cummington Mall, Boston, MA 02215
Cell: (617) 966-1065 (leave a message, but email vastly preferred)
Spring 2017 Office Hours:   Wed  3 - 7 pm
Math Tutoring:  Rich Hall Cinema Room, Tues 7:30 - 10:30 pm