[Cs-affiliates] Research Day - April 4th

Christian Cole ccole at bu.edu
Wed Mar 15 11:07:35 EDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

Please mark your calendars for *Tuesday, April 4th*. From 11 am to 1 pm we
will be holding our CS Research Fair in the Photonics Colloquium room.
Lunch will be provided.

Students who wish to showcase their research will need to submit a title
and abstract by *Friday, March 31*. Professor Xi will be sending out more
information on how and where to submit this information.

To print your poster, please come to the main office where we have a FedEx
poster printing form. Posters should be 40" x 30" - an updated template can
be found attached.

Kind regards,

Christian Cole
Program Administrator