[Cs-affiliates] Reminder: systems staff coverage during Comm Ave construction

Paul Stauffer paulds at bu.edu
Wed Jul 26 07:43:22 EDT 2017

This is a reminder that the Comm Ave construction shutdown begins tomorrow,
Thu July 27.  For the next two and a half weeks, Joe and Rob will only be
commuting in to campus on an as-needed basis.  If you anticipate needing
hands-on assistance during this period, please either see one of them today
about your needs, or else contact support at cs.bu.edu a day in advance to make
arrangements for assistance.  All three of us will be available by e-mail,
phone, IM, and video chat during the normal workday throughout this period.

best,
- Paul

--
Paul Stauffer <paulds at bu.edu>
IT Manager, Boston University Dept of Computer Science