[Cs-affiliates] Notice: downtime for CS systems 7-8am Tuesday

Paul Stauffer paulds at bu.edu
Tue Jul 11 09:25:21 EDT 2017

Hi all.  This work has been completed, and all public-facing services should
be working normally at this time.  Please report any remaining problems to
support at cs.bu.edu.

IS&T ran into some problems during this maintenance that caused it to run
longer than planned.  Full service was restored at 9:00AM instead of 8:00AM.
We apologise for any inconvenience this extended downtime may have caused.

regards,
- Paul