[Cs-affiliates] FW: Regarding judges for 3 Minute Thesis competition

Devits, Christopher R cdevits at bu.edu
Thu Jan 26 14:29:06 EST 2017

Dear CS Faculty,

Please see the note below regarding the upcoming 3MT event (Three Minute Thesis) run through GRS. CS students will be participating and having CS faculty there to support and judge would be great. Please contact Ajit at ajit9988 at bu.edu<mailto:ajit9988 at bu.edu> if you are willing and able to participate.