[Cs-affiliates] PhD student offers

Evimaria Terzi evimaria at bu.edu
Wed Jan 18 20:54:00 EST 2017

  sorry to bother you again, but someone messed up the excel sheel so I made it
  only readable by you :)

  this is the new link (in case it was updated)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JlSS4FOBx4a5kDAgWD_qll5fRF4GbOOC2eizvYoAXbQ/edit?usp=sharing

  you can send an email to me for any update you may want to make :)

  -evimaria