[Cs-affiliates] PhD student offers

Evimaria Terzi evimaria at bu.edu
Wed Jan 18 18:25:28 EST 2017

Since some of you are asking about #1. It would be great if you could send
me an email about #1 by Friday morning so that the PhD admissions
committee knows if there are still remaining resources to be allocated --
if you do not want to accept a student that has a DF or MSR we can
allocate it to someone else!

Our meeting is this friday,

thanks,
-evimaria

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler"
(A. Einstein)