[Cs-affiliates] Spring 2017 Computer Science grader applications now open

Devits, Christopher R cdevits at bu.edu
Wed Jan 18 11:59:37 EST 2017

Dear Students – Happy New Year and welcome back! Just a reminder, the grader applications for Spring 2017 are still open. Please apply through our new grader application form<https://goo.gl/forms/lpjHz3AQgzIpKrUg2>. We are starting our review of the applications and will be in touch if we are able to match you to a position.