[Cs-affiliates] Reminder: IMPORTANT: software request deadline for spring semester

Paul Stauffer paulds at bu.edu
Tue Jan 17 10:31:46 EST 2017

Thanks to everyone for your consideration in observing the early software
request deadline for the spring semester.  At this time we believe all
requests have been satisfied.  If you would like to test the software for
your course(s) before the start of the semester to confirm that everything
is working as you expect, please e-mail me privately to schedule a time
today or tomorrow to do that.

regards,
- Paul