[Cs-affiliates] PhD students

Evimaria Terzi evimaria at bu.edu
Thu Jan 12 17:04:11 EST 2017

Hi again,

please add your recommendations or endorsements in the excell sheet we
have created among ourselves.

Even if you want to interview students please add them to the sheet and
mark in the comments that you want to interview them. Also, for students
that you definitely want accepted please mark your willingness to fund
them (mostly as a sign of endorsement). I will get back to you with more
details about funding once the decisions on scholarships and TFs are made.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19HQrZgmp5DeHL0MLHmCMVYJUo58It3_LaAlNV6eCD3w/edit?usp=sharing

thanks!
-evimaria

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler"
(A. Einstein)