[Cs-affiliates] notifications for TF/TA assignments (spring 2017)

Matta, Abraham I matta at bu.edu
Tue Jan 10 12:05:15 EST 2017

Hi everyone, Jennifer should be sending email notifications today of the TF/TA assignments for this spring semester. You will be cc’ed as the instructor and your TF/TA will be instructed to contact you to discuss his/her teaching duties. I attach the TF/TA assignments so you know, but please wait for Jennifer’s email notification.

I will follow up with a few of you, especially regarding CS 103, 105, 132.

PS. Let’s hope we accept a larger PhD class this year given the shortage of PhD students that we had to TF this semester!

Best,

--abraham