[Cs-affiliates] CPT Now Available for MS Students

Christian Cole ccole at bu.edu
Mon Feb 27 14:18:32 EST 2017

Hello Everyone,

We are very excited to announce that international CS MS students are now
able to apply to use CPT for their internships. To do so, you will need to
register for our new CS Internship Course, CS 901. This course will be
given for a variable amount of credits, determined by the Department based
on the information you provide.

Please note that this class will come with tuition and will require
bi-weekly check-ins as well as a final paper.

To learn more about how to apply, please visit the CS 901 Webpage:
http://www.bu.edu/cs/graduate/masters/cs-901/. On this page you will find
instructions as well as links to the application, bi-weekly check-in form,
and the final paper submission.

Kind regards,

Christian Cole
Program Administrator