[Cs-affiliates] Faculty search visits - Wed. 2/22 (today) and Fri. 2/24

Devits, Christopher R cdevits at bu.edu
Fri Feb 24 07:41:04 EST 2017

Good Morning Everyone,

A reminder, we have Jana Giceva visiting us today. Her talk will be at 11:00AM in the Hariri Institute, and the student meeting will be at 4:30PM. To attend the student meeting please touch base with Han Dong (handong at bu.edu<mailto:handong at bu.edu>). Talk title and abstract below.

Presenter: Jana Giceva