[Cs-affiliates] Faculty search visits - Wed. 2/22 (tomorrow) and Fri. 2/24

Devits, Christopher R cdevits at bu.edu
Tue Feb 21 08:37:31 EST 2017

Dear CS Faculty and Graduate Students,

I would like to let everyone know that we will be hosting two faculty candidates this week. Our first will be tomorrow (Feb. 22) with Ian Miers. Our second will be Friday (Feb. 24) with Jana Giceva. Below you will find information about the seminars, including titles and abstracts. We hope many of you will be able to make the seminars, both of which will be at 11:00AM in the Hariri Seminar Room.

There will be graduate student meetings as well with our candidates. Tomorrow’s meeting with Ian Miers will be from 5:00-5:45PM and coordinated by Ethan Heilman (heilman at bu.edu)<mailto:heilman at bu.edu)>. Please contact Ethan if you’d like to attend. Friday’s meeting is tentatively scheduled for 4:30 – 5:30, but we will follow up with an email reminder to confirm and a point of contact.

We look forward to seeing many of you at tomorrow’s talk.

Presenter: Ian Miers