[Cs-affiliates] dates of my December on-site visit

Paul Stauffer paulds at bu.edu
Mon Dec 4 08:49:56 EST 2017

Hi all.  I will be back on campus next week, December 13 & 14.  If you have
any upcoming projects, ongoing issues, or anything else on your mind that
you'd like a chance to discuss in person, please let me know some times
during those days that would be convenient for you, and I'll be sure to set
aside some time for you.

As a reminder, I'm also available to chat by phone or video chat pretty much
any time.  See the URL in my signature for full contact details.

best,
- Paul

--
Paul Stauffer <paulds at bu.edu>
IT Manager, Boston University Dept of Computer Science