[Cs-affiliates] meeting during my Sept on-site visit

Paul Stauffer paulds at bu.edu
Tue Aug 22 16:20:18 EDT 2017

Hi all.  I will be on campus for the first week of the Fall semester, from
September 5-8.  If you have any upcoming projects, ongoing issues, or
anything else on your mind that you'd like a chance to discuss in person,
please let me know 2-3 times that week that would be convenient for you, and
I'll be sure to set aside some time for you.

As a reminder, I'm also available to chat by phone or video chat pretty much
any time.  See the URL in my signature for full contact details.

cheers,
- Paul

--
Paul Stauffer <paulds at bu.edu>
IT Manager, Boston University Dept of Computer Science