[Cs-affiliates] CS Day 2017!

Christian Cole ccole at bu.edu
Tue Aug 22 12:07:08 EDT 2017

Dear CS Faculty and Instructors,

I hope you're all having a great summer! Before classes begin in a couple
of weeks, I wanted to make sure you have *CS Day 2017* on your calendar!
This career fair, research fair, and celebration of CS at BU will take
place:

*Wednesday, September 27th*
9:30 AM to 4:00 PM
GSU Metcalf Ballroom

The detailed agenda is below:

9:30-10:30 am: Set-up
10:30 - 11:30 am: Faculty presentations
11:30 am - 12:30 pm: Lunch and poster viewing for recruiters
12:30 - 1:00 pm: PhD networking with recruiters
1:00 - 4:00 pm: Career fair and poster session
4:00 - 5:00 pm: Breakdown

Additionally, we still have some open spots for employers! If you have a
contact for a company you'd like to invite, please send them this link:
https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/1762/employer_preview. Employers
already signed up to join us are:

Accenture

Aetna, Inc.