[Cs-affiliates] Fall 2017 Lock Boxes/No Agenda Lunches

Harrington, Jacob Walter jwharrin at bu.edu
Wed Aug 16 14:20:27 EDT 2017

Good Afternoon,

I hope everyone is enjoying the last few weeks of summer. I wanted to get in touch to see who would need a lock box for their classes this fall semester. Just let me know the course number, and I’ll make sure we have one set up for you for the start of classes.

Additionally, we’re bringing back the No-Agenda lunches this fall semester for CS instructors, staff members, and affiliates to gather, catch up, and get to know one another. If it hasn’t already been sent out, more information on these will be forthcoming. In an effort to expand on our food selection, feel free to send me the names/info for any restaurants or catering services that you think would be fun to try out. I will be taking your suggestions into consideration throughout the semester and beyond.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any questions.

-Jacob