[Cs-affiliates] Laptop inventory!

Robert Sozanski sozanski at bu.edu
Thu Aug 3 13:33:20 EDT 2017

Hello everyone,

We are working on compiling an inventory for all staff and departmental
laptops.

If you have a laptop (or multiple laptops) that are BU-owned, could you
please reply with the following information for each one:

   - the make/model
   - serial number
   - OS

*note- If it is primarily used by a PhD student, you can specify and I’ll
add them as a contact.*

As part of an information security initiative from IS&T we are also making
sure that everyone has an encrypted hard drive. Once I confirm the
inventory is completed, I’ll reach out to everyone individually to discuss
next steps for encryption.

Thanks in advance!

Rob