[Cs-affiliates] Congratulations Chris!

Wayne Snyder waysnyder at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 12:47:48 EDT 2017

YES, wonderful news and thoroughly deserved!!

-ws

Wayne Snyder
Associate Professor, Director of Undergraduate Studies
Room MCS 290, Department of Computer Science
111 Cummington Mall, Boston, MA 02215
Cell: (617) 966-1065 (leave a message, but email vastly preferred)
Spring 2017 Office Hours:   Wed  3 - 7 pm
Math Tutoring:  Rich Hall Cinema Room, Tues 7:30 - 10:30 pm