[Cs-affiliates] Congratulations Chris!

Crovella, Mark E crovella at bu.edu
Thu Apr 27 13:50:19 EDT 2017

Dear Faculty and Staff —

I’m pleased to announce that today Chris DeVits received one of CAS/GRS’s Outstanding Service Awards.    He was among four administrators so honored across the College.

In presenting Chris with the award, Dean Daryl Healea cited Chris’s “relentless dedication to excellence” in all aspects of his work, Chris’s expert management of exploding enrollments, Chris’s many service contributions to the College, and Chris’s particular concern for the eduicational experience of our student body.

Congratulations Chris, and thanks from all of us!

Best,
Mark
--
Mark Crovella