[Cs-affiliates] FW: Information for incoming PhD students

Devits, Christopher R cdevits at bu.edu
Thu Apr 27 09:50:01 EDT 2017

Dear Faculty,

Below is a note that just went out to our incoming and current PhD students. I think many of you might have gotten it too, but for the sake of making sure everyone knows I’m forwarding it here. Please take a moment and see the list of incoming students, as many will hopefully be reaching out to faculty in the coming weeks in advance of the Fall semester.