[Cs-affiliates] Nominations requested for PhD students for the 2017 teaching and research awards (respective deadlines: ASAP & May 1)

Betke, Margrit betke at bu.edu
Fri Apr 21 15:39:46 EDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

Please send me nominations for best TF, best TA, and best RA in AY 2016/2017.

A few sentences that explain why you nominate a student would be helpful in case we have more than 1 nominee.
For the research award, I will eventually need publishable text from the nominator for our web page.

Check here to see who won previously:

http://www.bu.edu/cs/graduate/phd-program/teaching-excellence-award/

http://www.bu.edu/cs/graduate/phd-program/research-excellence-award/

Deadlines,:
Please nominate the best TF & TA   ASAP   (college deadline).
For research awards, please send me info by May 1.

Thank you,
Margrit
as Director of Graduate Studies