[Cs-affiliates] Fwd: SCC Expansion and Enhancement

Paul Stauffer paulds at bu.edu
Mon Apr 10 16:03:22 EDT 2017

Hi all.  I believe this announcement only went out to people with existing
SCC accounts; for the rest of you, perhaps this will spur your interest in
learning more about this excellent computational resource available to all
BU researchers.

For more information on BU's Shared Computing Cluster, or to request an
account, please visit:
https://www.bu.edu/tech/support/research/computing-resources/scc/

- Paul

----- Forwarded message from Research Computing Services <rcs at bu.edu> -----