[Cs-affiliates] Communications Updates and CS Day 2.0

Christian Cole ccole at bu.edu
Thu Oct 13 13:20:20 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone!

I hope you’re all having an enjoyable semester. As you know, we now have a Department of Computer Science Facebook and Twitter. Starting this semester, we also have an undergraduate student, Laura Knipe, working with us as a Communications Assistant. Laura will be helping me collect and post CS news and stories for our website and social media. For this, we have created a Google Form where you can submit any news tips you have. This form can be found at: http://www.bu.edu/cs/resources/news-tip/ and is located on our website under the “Resources” page.

In that same vein, I would like to make everyone aware that our next iteration of CS Day (CS Day 2.0!) will be taking place on Wednesday, November 30th! We have created a Facebook Event for students to RSVP so we can get a sense of how many people plan to attend. More details will be forthcoming.

Kind regards,

Christian Cole

Program Administrator

BU Department of Computer Science