[Cs-affiliates] ENG Career Fair This Wednesday

Christian Cole ccole at bu.edu
Mon Oct 3 13:37:10 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

Please note that the ENG career fair will be taking place this Wednesday, October 5th. CS students are welcome to attend! More information can be found below.

As a side note, we will be having our career and research fair (CS Day 2.0!) on Wednesday, November 30th! More details on that event will be shared soon.

Best regards,

Christian Cole

Program Administrator

BU Department of Computer Science

ENG Fall Career Fair
Wednesday, 10/05

11:00am to 4:00pm, GSU Metcalf Hall

So far, 108 companies are joining the career fair! Please take a look at the list of attending companies on Handshake.

Professional Dress Required - this means a suit or similar dress attire.

NO JEANS● NO SWEATPANTS ●NO T-SHIRTS ●NO SNEAKERS

Employers Attending
128 Technology
Accenture
Advanced Micro Devices
Aetna, Inc.
AIR Worldwide
Alarm.com
Allscripts
Amazon
AMETEK
Aras Corporation
Arcadia Healthcare Solutions
Arup
ASCENSUS
Avigilon
BAE Systems
Bloomberg
BookBub
Bose Corporation (MA)
Boston Scientific
CareDash
Casa Systems, Inc.
Cavium Inc.
Charles River Analytics
Charles River Development
Citrix
Cognizant Technology Solutions
Delsys, Inc
Demandware
Digi International
Epic
Ericsson
ERS
Etiometry Inc
Feeney Brothers Utility Services
Fidelity Investments
FutureFuel
Galatea Associates
General Dynamics Electric Boat
General Dynamics Mission Systems
General Electric
Global Prior Art, Inc.
Google, Inc.
HealthcareSource
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Hitachi Computer Products (America), Inc.
ICONICS, Inc.
Intel Corporation
Investment Technology Group, Inc.
inviCRO
Liberty Mutual
Lime Brokerage LLC
Luminoso Technologies, Inc.
Lutron Electronics Company, Inc.
Management Solutions
Massachusetts Department of Transportation
MathWorks
Medical Information Technology, Inc. (MEDITECH)
Medtronic, Inc.
Microsoft
MIT Lincoln Laboratory
MITRE Corporation, The
Moviri, Inc.
MPAY
Mu Sigma, Inc.
Murex
Naval Research Laboratory
Naval Surface Warfare Center Dahlgren Division
NetSuite
Neurala
NextDroid, LLC
PayPal
Paytronix Systems
Peace Corps
Philips North America
Piaggio Fast Forward
Plum Voice
Poly6 Technologies
PrepMD Professionals LLC
PTC
Putnam Investments
R.G. Vanderweil Engineers, LLP
Rakuten USA, Inc.
Raytheon
Red Hat
Redline Trading Solutions
Rocket Software
Rockwell Automation
SAVANT
Sensata Technologies
Shire Inc
SmarterTravel
Smith & Nephew
Symantec
Tallan
Teach for America
Toast, Inc.
Trane
U.S. Navy Recruiting District New England
United Technologies Corporation- Pratt and Whitney
UnitedHealth Group
US DOT, Volpe Center
Verscend Technologies
Vestmark