[Cs-affiliates] Reminder: CS Lunch TOMORROW

Christian Cole ccole at bu.edu
Tue Nov 29 10:09:46 EST 2016

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick reminder to sign up for a time for your office to become certified if you have not already done so! I have attached the spreadsheets they use to certify offices so you can get an idea of what they will be looking for.

I will try to send everyone a reminder email the day before you are signed up to be certified. Our first group is tomorrow!

Thanks!

Christian