[Cs-affiliates] Reminder: CS Lunch TOMORROW

Christian Cole ccole at bu.edu
Wed Nov 16 13:23:46 EST 2016

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for coming today and learning about our new sustainability initiative! If you did not yet get your ceramic mug, we have extras in the front office (room 138).

If you have not done so already, please sign up for a time to have someone come from Sustainability at BU to certify your office. A digital calendar can be found here. I have already filled in everyone who signed up today, but please let me know if you see another slot that would work better for you.

As I mentioned, CAS has not taken much initiative in the Green Office Certification – you can see this in the graph below (CAS is second-to-last). We have a great opportunity here to be leaders in this area and to set a great example for other CAS departments!

More information about our initiative will be coming in the following weeks. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thanks!

Christian