[Cs-affiliates] Reminder: CS Lunch TOMORROW

Crovella, Mark E crovella at bu.edu
Tue Nov 15 13:38:31 EST 2016

Dear Staff and Faculty (including Instructors, Research Faculty, and Affiliated Faculty):

Please join us for our monthly department lunch tomorrow (Wednesday) - come chat with colleagues, and enjoy food from El Pelon in Brighton.    Time is noon, location is MCS 148.

In addition, Christian will describe the department-wide sustainability initiative that we will launch under his leadership.   We will have Department of Computer Science mugs for everyone to help curb the use of paper cups for coffee and other beverages. In addition, we will have a sign-up sheet for you to choose a day and time for Sustainability at BU to come by and certify your office if you choose. You may have noticed new bins around the building for recycling – these are also a part of our new initiative!  More information on our departmental status and goals will follow in the coming weeks.

Best,
Mark

Mark Crovella
Professor and Chair