[Cs-affiliates] UPDATE: Spring 2017 TF/TA candidates (short on TF/TAs!)

Matta, Abraham I matta at bu.edu
Fri Dec 23 11:45:10 EST 2016

Hi everyone, thanks to all who provided feedback and suggestions in response to my last TF/TA email. I am still working on the TF/TA assignments, recruiting and interviewing MS or BA/MS students to fill our shortage of TFs, but attached is the TENTATIVE version, just FYI. I will continue to work on filling in missing slots (CS 101, 103, 105, 108, 132, 350) over the break. Please do NOT share these tentative assignments with students yet since a few changes may need to be made. We also still need to get approval from GRS right after the break, so hope all TF/TA assignments will be finalized and confirmed early in the new year. Happy New Year!