[Cs-affiliates] End of Semester Announcements

Harrington, Jacob Walter jwharrin at bu.edu
Fri Dec 9 10:35:13 EST 2016

Hi All,

I hope the end of the semester is wrapping up well for everyone. I just wanted to make a few announcements:

1.       If anyone will be using blue books for your exams, please let me know! We have a number of them in our supply closet, but I want to make sure we have enough to cover everyone for the next week and a half.

2.       Some of our keys that we keep in the main office have gone missing, specifically the Crypto master keys (numbers 2 and 3 on the tag attached to the key). Additionally, we are missing our laser point/slide clicker. If anyone has any of these, feel free to drop by the main office to return them.

Thank you, and have a great weekend!

-Jacob