[Cs-affiliates] CS 591 poster sessions: Friday 2-5PM in Hariri

Crovella, Mark E crovella at bu.edu
Wed Dec 7 14:52:37 EST 2016

You beat me to it — I was just going to announce:

The CS 591 (soon to be CS 506) course “Computational Tools for Data Science” will hold its poster session in Hariri on Wednesday, December 14 from 1-5pm.    About 35 teams will present their work, which ranges from analysis of the IRS filings of nonprofits, to predicting the career statistics of football players, to analyzing the collaboration structure of Github, to studying spatiotemporal patterns of crime in Boston.

Sounds like we should have a “data science week” for all this great work!

Mark

Mark Crovella
Professor and Chair
Department of Computer Science