[Cs-affiliates] Fwd: Builds Open House

Crovella, Mark E crovella at bu.edu
Tue Dec 6 10:11:45 EST 2016

Dear All -

THe BUILDS open house has moved to Wednesday 12/14.

Mark

Mark Crovella
Professor and Chair
Department of Computer Science
Boston University
http://www.cs.bu.edu/~crovella/

Begin forwarded message:

From: <maxzm at bu.edu<mailto:maxzm at bu.edu>>
Subject: Re: Builds Open House
Date: December 5, 2016 at 10:35:35 PM EST
To: Mark E Crovella <crovella at bu.edu<mailto:crovella at bu.edu>>
Cc: <acm at bu.edu<mailto:acm at bu.edu>>

Hi Mr Crovella, in order to improve the quality of the event, the builds open house is being moved back a week to Wednesday 12/14 at 6:30. We apologize for the short notice.