[Cs-affiliates] Green Office Certification

Christian Cole ccole at bu.edu
Fri Dec 2 10:57:16 EST 2016

Hello Everyone,

Apologies for the confusion regarding lunch due to the subject line recycling in my last email. Please take a moment to sign up for your Green Office Certification if you have not done so already. We have two people signed up for Monday (Evimaria and Lorenzo) and it would be good to have other CS office certified while the Sustainability at BU rep is here at that time.

We need to have a minimum of 60% of our office certified to reach Green Department Certification, but the more office we certify, the more points we receive.

Thank you and as always, please feel free to respond with any questions you have!

Christian