[Cs-affiliates] FW: Judging Weymouth HS Capstone Projects

Crovella, Mark E crovella at bu.edu
Fri Aug 26 16:55:08 EDT 2016

Dear Faculty,

I'm sharing with you what seems like a nice opportunity to provide some outreach and support to high schoolers in a local community.   I think it's great that the individual below is asking for our help, and if anyone is able to do so, that would be great as well.    If you do it, let us know so we can publicize!

Mark