[Cs-affiliates] Fwd: Research Computing Services Fall 2016 Tutorial Series

Paul Stauffer paulds at bu.edu
Fri Aug 26 09:00:08 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I wanted to bring to your attention the following series of tutorials being
offered during the upcoming semester by IS&T's Research Computing group.  In
particular, some of you may be interested in the tutorials on the use of the
SCC, BU's Shared Computing Cluster; the "Matlab for High-Performance
Computing" tutorial; or the "Introduction to GPU Programming" tutorial.

In addition to offering these tutorials several times each year, RCS also
operates the SCC, a high-performance computing cluster with thousands of
processors and hundreds of GPUs.  They also have staff available to advise
and assist you with your scientific programming needs.  All RCS services are
free to members of the BU community.  For more information, visit
<http://www.bu.edu/tech/support/research/rcs/>.

- Paul

----- Forwarded message from rcs-tutorial at bu.edu -----

----- End forwarded message -----