[Cs-affiliates] Lock Boxes and Return Boxes for Fall 2016 Semester

Harrington, Jacob Walter jwharrin at bu.edu
Fri Aug 5 15:57:50 EDT 2016

Good afternoon,

I hope the summer so far has treated everyone well. I am beginning to organize the lock boxes and return boxes located across from MCS 137 (the kitchenette by the main office) for the Fall semester. If you would like a lock box and/or a return box for one of your courses so that students can drop off and collect assignments, please send me a reply email with the course number or numbers for which you would like space).

If you have any questions, of course do not hesitate to reach out. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Best,
Jacob