[Busec] Deadline for New England Security Day submissions is tomorrow!

Sharon Goldberg sharon.goldbe at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 20:46:54 EDT 2017

Hi BUSEC, It's time to submit your work to the New England Security Day!

>From the website:

"We would also like to invite you to submit presentation proposals. We are
interested in all presentations that concern research on computer security.
NESD presentations do not need to be about polished or complete results.
Proposals for presentations of preliminary work, progress reports on
ongoing projects, useful lessons from research that has failed, and tool
demos are also welcomed at NESD. For submissions please use
https://nesd17.ccs.neu.edu/. Deadline is September 10, 2017."