[Busec] Save the date: Charles River Crypto Day, Thursday Nov 9 @ BU

Ran Canetti canetti at bu.edu
Mon Oct 30 19:28:05 EDT 2017

Dear All:  Due to conflict with the event for Michael Cohen at MIT on
Friday the 10th, the Charles River Crypto Day has moved one day earlier
to Thu Nov 9th, this time at BU.

The speakers (Elette Boyle, Zvika Brakerski, Daniel Wichs and David Wu)
have graciously agreed to accommodate the change. Hope you can too!

Talks will take place between 10am-3:30pm. Detailed schedule will be
announced soon.

As usual, the event is free but please help us plan by registering at
https://goo.gl/forms/PkOmXELG8xPqwG812.
<https://goo.gl/forms/PkOmXELG8xPqwG812>

(Please register again even if you registered for the Nov 10 event -
this is a new list. Apologies again and thanks.)

Ran, Yael, Ron, Vinod, Daniel