[Busec] Oded Goldreich's 60th birthday, April 19-20, 2017

Ran Canetti canetti at bu.edu
Sun Mar 26 10:16:46 EDT 2017

Dear Friends:

Professor Oded Goldreich is turning 60 this year, and we are holding a
fest for him, to celebrate his contributions to cryptography, complexity
and randomness. The Oded-fest will be held on April 19-20, 2017 at the
Weizmann Institute.

There will be lectures, talks, roasting, celebrations, and food, in the
best of traditions. The program is attached. You are all invited to come
and celebrate.

We will also have two evening open-mike "roasting" sessions. Please
consider presenting there - regardless of whether you're presenting at
the technical sessions. We will have overhead projectors so please feel
free to prepare in advance, search through your drawers for pictures,
multi-color marked drafts, and other memorabilia.  To help us plan,
please send us in advance your presentation requirements (time and
equipment), and whether you prefer to present on Wednesday the 19th  or
Thursday the 20th.  If you cannot make it in person please consider
recording a toast - we will play it at the event.

More information on the event, including a poster,  is available  at
http://www.weizmann.ac.il/conferences/RCAC2017/.

There is some (limited) accommodation available at the Weizmann
Institute, as well as funds for covering travel expenses. Please contact
us if you need any.

*To help us plan, please register as soon as possible ***HERE*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeNbWG_vunStHgXoptH_JcoINIEjqGxorzc7fdjG0P5aKxaAA/viewform?c=0&w=1>*If
you plan to attend the event.* *

Hope to see you at the Oded Fest!
Also, please feel free to distribute this invitation widely. The event
is open and broad participation is encouraged.

Ran, Irit, Moni, Yehuda