[Busec] Reminder: Seminar On practical Security - Monday, 7/3 noon-1pm

Ari Trachtenberg trachten at bu.edu
Fri Jun 30 11:20:26 EDT 2017

Just a reminder that we will be continuing our RISCS-supported
Seminar On practical Security this Monday (July 3) from 12-1pm in PHO 339.

Our speakers will be:
* Vijay Thakkar - Fast, Learn and Accurate: Modeling Password Guessability Using Neural Networks - Usenix Security Best Paper 2016.
* Prof. Yuting Zhang - Third Party Library Detection in Android Applications - CCS '16 and ICSE '17.

Abstracts, bios, and links to past Blackhat and Defcon videos are on the seminar
web site https://algorithmics.bu.edu/sos <https://algorithmics.bu.edu/sos>.

*NOTE:* We still have spaces for talks ... so please let me know when you can speak (if you haven't already).

All are welcome … RSVP Is NOt rEQuiRED.

best,
-Ari
—