[Busec] Reminder: Seminar On practical Security - Monday, 6/26 noon-1pm

Ari Trachtenberg trachten at bu.edu
Fri Jun 23 11:53:09 EDT 2017

Just a reminder that we will be continuing our RISCS-supported Seminar
On practical Security this Monday (June 26) from 12-1pm in PHO 339,
accompanied, as usual, by a light lunch.

Our speakers will be:
* Christian Krieg - Technische Universität Wien - Toggle MUX: How X-Optimism Can Lead to Malicious Hardware
* Kyle Hogan - MIT - Ryoan: A Distributed Sandbox for Untrusted Computation on Secret Data

Abstracts, bios, and links to past Blackhat and Defcon videos are on the seminar
web site https://algorithmics.bu.edu/sos <https://algorithmics.bu.edu/sos>.

*NOTE:* We still have spaces for talks ... so please let me know when you can speak (if you haven't already).
All are welcome … RSVP Is NOt rEQuiRED.

best,
	-Ari
—