[Busec] Reminder: Seminar On practical Security - Monday, 6/19 noon-1pm

Ari Trachtenberg trachten at bu.edu
Fri Jun 16 14:00:16 EDT 2017

Just a reminder that we will be (re-) starting our RISCS-supported
Seminar On practical Security this Monday (June 19) from 12-1pm in PHO 339.

Our speaker will be:
* Wil Koch - Semi-Automated Discovery of Server-Based Information Oversharing Vulnerabilities in Android Applications

Abstracts, bios, and links to past Blackhat and Defcon videos are on the seminar
web site https://algorithmics.bu.edu/sos <https://algorithmics.bu.edu/sos>.

*NOTE:* We still have spaces for talks ... so please let me know when you can speak (if you haven't already).
All are welcome … RSVP Is NOt rEQuiRED.

best,
-Ari