[Busec] Reminder: Seminar On practical Security - Monday, 6/5 noon-1pm

Ari Trachtenberg trachten at bu.edu
Fri Jun 2 19:21:35 EDT 2017

Just a reminder that we will be (re-) starting our RISCS-supported
Seminar On practical Security this Monday (June 5) from 12-1pm in PHO 339.

We will have two presentations:
1.  seminar agenda by seminar faculty - a Brief overview Of the semiNar architectUre
2.  android-based Side Channel Attacks aNd defenses - a hacker version of a horroUr film

More details are on the seminar web site (https://algorithmics.bu.edu/sos <https://algorithmics.bu.edu/sos> - although this
will be down on June 3 while the server is moved).

All are welcome … RSVP Is Not requiRED.

best,
	-Ari
---
Prof. Ari Trachtenberg            ECE, Boston University
trachten at bu.edu <mailto:trachten at bu.edu>                    http://people.bu.edu/trachten <http://people.bu.edu/trachten>