[Busec] Reminder: Seminar On practical Security - Monday, 7/31 noon-1pm

Ari Trachtenberg trachten at bu.edu
Fri Jul 28 14:17:02 EDT 2017

Just a reminder that we will be continuing our RISCS-supported
Seminar On practical Security this Monday (July 31) from 12-1pm
in PHO 339, accompanied, as usual, by a light lunch.

We will have two presentations:
1.  SoK: Cryptographically Protected Database Search by Mayank Varia.
2.  Real Time Collaborative Encryption: Client-Side Encryption On Google Docs by Yihao Hu.

Abstracts, bios, and links to past Blackhat and Defcon videos are on the seminar
web site https://algorithmics.bu.edu/sos <https://algorithmics.bu.edu/sos>.

All are welcome … RSVP Is NOt rEQuiRED.

best,
	-Ari