[Busec] Reminder: Seminar On practical Security - Monday, July 24 noon-1pm

Ari Trachtenberg trachten at bu.edu
Sun Jul 23 11:12:44 EDT 2017

Just a reminder that we will be continuing our RISCS-supported
Seminar On practical Security this Monday (July 24) from 12-1pm in PHO 339.

Our speaker will be:
* Assel Aliyeva  - Stack Overflow Considered Harmful? The Impact of Copy&Paste on Android Application Security
* Anand Sanmukhani - TBD

Abstracts, bios, and links to past Blackhat and Defcon videos are on the seminar
web site https://algorithmics.bu.edu/sos <https://algorithmics.bu.edu/sos>.

All are welcome … RSVP Is NOt rEQuiRED.

best,
-Ari
---
Prof. Ari Trachtenberg            ECE, Boston University
trachten at bu.edu <mailto:trachten at bu.edu>                    http://people.bu.edu/trachten <http://people.bu.edu/trachten>