[Busec] Reminder: Seminar On practical Security - Monday, July 24 noon-1pm

Trachtenberg, Ari trachten at bu.edu
Sun Jul 23 11:43:58 EDT 2017

Just a reminder that we will be continuing our RISCS-supported

Seminar On practical Security this Monday (July 24) from 12-1pm in PHO 339.

Our speaker will be:
* Assel Aliyeva  - Stack Overflow Considered Harmful? The Impact of Copy&Paste on Android Application Security
* Anand Sanmukhani - TBD

As usual, the seminar will be accompanied by a light lunch.

Abstracts, bios, and links to past Blackhat and Defcon videos are on the seminar
web site https://algorithmics.bu.edu/sos.

All are welcome … RSVP Is NOt rEQuiRED.

best,
-Ari