[Busec] Report on Russian hacking

Ari Trachtenberg trachten at bu.edu
Tue Jan 3 16:10:37 EST 2017

Yes, the crowdstrike report is much more interesting, but, at this point, rather dated.
What it doesn't include is evidence of attribution to the Russian government (just
some suggestive information about the slickness of the attack and a belief of
some link).  Has anyone seen public technical details in this realm?

best,
	-Ari